THIS COLLECTION IS DESIGNED TO BE USED WITH KEMPER PROFILER PRODUCTS. A KEMPER HEAD, RACK OR STAGE IS REQUIRED TO USE THIS RIG COLLECTION.
This rig collection is a collection of studio & DI (Direct) profiles/rigs based off a Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb RI amplifier. This bundle is a set of profiles/rigs based off my favorite settings on the amp meticulously captured both direct (amp only) and through the combos 1x12 Jensen C-12K loaded speaker cabinet.
This collections tones profile an array of different gain and channel settings. The collection includes 6 studio rigs with amp and cab and 6 DI profiles/rigs all at various gain levels and settings. The collection also includes 2 Studio LIQUID profiles/rigs and 2 DI Liquid profiles/rigs utilizing the new Liquid Profiling that is part of the new OS 10 update. At the time of this writing OS 10 is in Beta. To utilize the Liquid Profile rigs you need to be running the OS 10 update. All other rigs/profiles in this collection will work with either OS 9 or the new OS 10 Beta.
The naming convention for the rigs are, for example, as follows:
JS – Dlx Vrb (Nrm/Vib) x (Lqd) (DI)
The single “x” signifies the level of gain within the profile. “Nrm” in the name signifies the use of the Normal channel input, “Vib” signifies the Vibrato. If the name contains “DI”, it is the amp only (DI) profile for that gain level. If the name does not contain a “DI” it is a Studio profile. Any rigs/profiles that contain “Lqd” is one of the new Liquid Profiles.
- Nrm 1 – Normal channel set to a clean tone.
- Nrm 2 – Normal channel set to an edge of breakup tone.
- Nrm 3 – Normal channel set to maximum gain for that input.
- Vib 1 – Vibrato channel set to a clean tone.
- Vib 2 – Vibrato channel set to an edge of breakup tone.
- Vib 3 – Vibrato channel set to maximum gain for that input.
- Dlx Vrb Nrm Lqd – The new Liquid Profile of the Normal channel. With this profile the Gain and tone stack controls will react just as an original Deluxe Reverb amplifier on the Normal channel. Feel free to play with these controls to dial in the tone the way you want.
- Dlx Vrb High Lqd – The new Liquid Profile of the Vibrato channel. With this profile the Gain and tone stack controls will react just as an original Deluxe Reverb amplifier on the Vibrato channel. Feel free to play with these controls to dial in the tone the way you want.
Feel free to use these rigs/profiles as starting points to dial in your own tones or use them as dialed in by default.
* The Liquid Profiles in this collection will only run on OS10 which at the time of this writing is in Beta. All other included rigs/profiles in this collection will work perfectly with either OS 9 or OS 10.