THIS COLLECTION IS DESIGNED TO BE USED WITH KEMPER PROFILER PRODUCTS. A KEMPER HEAD, RACK OR STAGE IS REQUIRED TO USE THIS RIG COLLECTION.
This rig collection is a collection of studio & DI (Direct) profiles/rigs based off a Marshall JCM 800 Studio Classic amplifier. This bundle is a set of profiles/rigs based off my favorite settings on the amp meticulously captured both direct (amp only) and through a 1x12 Celestion Greenback 25 loaded speaker cabinet.
This collections tones profile an array of different gain settings. The collection includes 6 studio rigs with amp and cab and 6 DI profiles/rigs all at various gain levels and settings. The collection also includes 1 Studio LIQUID profiles/rigs and 1 DI Liquid profiles/rigs utilizing the new Liquid Profiling based off the Mars CM 800 Kemper Amp Model that is part of the new OS 10 update. At the time of this writing OS 10 is in Beta. To utilize the Liquid Profile rigs you need to be running the OS 10 update. All other rigs/profiles in this collection will work with either OS 9 or the new OS 10 Beta.
The naming convention for the rigs are, for example, as follows:
JS – Brit 800 (Cln/Push/OD) x
The naming “Cln”, “Push” and “OD” signify the overall gain level. The single “x” number signifies the level of gain within the previous mentioned overall gain level.
If the name contains “DI”, it is the amp only (DI) profile for that gain level. If the name does not contain a “DI” it is a Studio profile. Any rigs/profiles that contain “Lqd” is one of the new Liquid Profiles.
- Cln – Amp set to a clean tone on the “Low” input.
- Push 1 – Amp set to an edge of breakup tone on the “High” input.
- Push 2 – Amp set to a higher gain level compared to Push 1.
- OD 1 – Amp set to a higher gain level compared to Push 2.
- OD 2 – Amp set to a higher gain level compared to OD 1.
- OD 3 – Amp set to a slightly higher gain level than OD 2 with a slightly darker tone.
Feel free to use these rigs/profiles as starting points to dial in your own tones or use them as dialed in by default.
* The Liquid Profiles in this collection will only run on OS10 which at the time of this writing is in Beta. All other included rigs/profiles in this collection will work perfectly with either OS 9 or OS 10.