This tone model bundle is a collection of tones based off a Friedman Little Sister amplifier. The bundle is a set of captures based off my favorite settings on the amp meticulously captured through a cabinet loaded with a 12” Celestion Greenback speaker.
This bundles tone models model an array of different gain and channel settings. The bundle includes 5 amp/cab tone models (amp > mic > mic pre) all at various gain levels and settings through the previously mentioned speaker. The naming convention for the tone presets are, for example, as follows:
JS – Fried Green Sis xxxx x
The xxxx signifies the overall level of gain in the tone model from Clean to Push to OD. The single “x” signifies the level of gain within the previous mentioned overall level of gain.
- Clean – Amp set to as clean as it can be.
- Push 1 – This is a pushed to breakup amp tone.
- OD 1 – This is a higher gain tone in comparison to Push 2.
- OD 2 – This is a higher gain tone in comparison to OD 1.
- OD 3 – This is a higher gain tone in comparison to OD 2.
The tone models were recorded with a Royer Labs R10 ribbon mic into a Cranborne Camden 500 mic preamp.
Feel free to use these captures and presets as starting points to dial in your own tones or use them as dialed in by default.