This tone model bundle is a collection of amp only (Direct) tones based off a Fuchs ODS Classic amplifier. This bundle is a set of captures based off my favorite settings on the amp meticulously captured with no speaker. The presets do include a baked in custom IR of a 2x12 Celestion Vintage 30 loaded cab. For anyone who does not want the included IR, they simply need to use the tone model with no cab.
This bundles tones model an array of different gain and channel settings. The bundle includes 6 amp only tone models all at various gain levels and settings. The naming convention for the tone presets are, for example, as follows:
JS – D-Classic DI Ult xxxx x
The xxxx signifies the overall level of gain in the tone model from Clean to Push to OD. The single “x” signifies the level of gain within the previous mentioned overall level of gain.
- Clean – Amp set to as clean as it can be.
- Push 1 – This is a pushed to breakup amp tone.
- Push 2 – This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to Push 1.
- OD 1 - This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to Push 2.
- OD 2 - This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to OD 1.
- OD 3 - This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to OD 2.
Feel free to use these captures and presets as starting points to dial in your own tones or use them as dialed in by default.