To hear what these tone models sound like please watch the demo video adove.
This tone model bundle is a collection of tones based off a Marshall Studio Classic JCM 800 tube amplifier. This bundle is a set of captures based off my favorite settings on the amp meticulously captured this time through a 2x12 speaker cabinet loaded with Celestion G12-T-75 speakers.
This bundles tone models model an array of different gain settings. The bundle includes 6 tone models (amp > mic > mic pre) all at various gain levels and settings through the previously mentioned speakers.
The naming convention for the presets are, for example, as follows:
JS – Brit 800 x
The “x” in the above naming convention represents the following tone models:
- 1 – Amp set to as clean as it can be.
- 2 – This is a pushed to breakup amp tone depending on the guitar used.
- 3 – This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to 2.
- 4 - This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to 3.
- 5 - This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to 4.
- 6 – This is the highest gain setting.
The Beyer-Dynamic M160 ribbon microphone was recorded into a Cranborne Audio Camden 500 mic-pre dialed in to get just the right tone.
Feel free to use these captures and presets as starting points to dial in your own tones or use them as dialed in by default.