This tone model bundle is a collection of amp/cab & amp only (Direct) tones based off a PRS Archon 50 amplifier. This bundle is a set of captures based off my favorite settings on the amp meticulously captured both direct (amp only) and through a 2x12 Vintage 30 loaded speaker cabinet. The DI presets do include a baked in custom IR of a 2x12 Vintage 30 loaded cab. For anyone who does not want the included IR on the DI captures simply need to use the tone model with there IR or cab of choice.
This bundles tones model an array of different gain and channel settings. The bundle includes 6 amp/cab tone models and 6 amp only tone models all at various gain levels and settings. The naming convention for the tone presets are, for example, as follows:
JS - Archie 50 “DI” Ult xxxx x
The xxxx signifies the overall level of gain in the tone model from Clean to Push to OD. The single “x” signifies the level of gain within the previous mentioned overall level of gain. If the name contains “DI”, it is the amp only (DI) tone model capture for that gain level. If the name does not contain a “DI” it is an amp/cab capture.
1. Clean – Amp set to as clean as it can be.
2. Push 1 – This is a pushed to breakup amp tone on the Clean channel.
3. Push 2 – This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to Push 1 and utilizes the Lead channel.
4. OD 1 – This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to Push 2 utilizing the Lead channel.
5. OD 2 - This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to OD 1 utilizing the Lead channel.
6. OD 3 - This is a higher gain tone model in comparison to OD 2 utilizing the Lead channel.
Feel free to use these captures and presets as starting points to dial in your own tones or use them as dialed in by default.
top of page
bottom of page